Sr. Business Development Manager will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by acquiring large enterprise accounts. Incumbent will call on top levels of organizations to sell products and services and gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals. Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories. Negotiate pricing and large enterprise contracts.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively sell products and services to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Provide training for new customers, handle equipment issues, and enable a smooth transition to the Support team. Define and deliver pre-sales customer education on service and equipment, and technical troubleshooting. Enable a smooth transition to the Support team. Stay abreast of ongoing market trends and general developments to close on assigned accounts.
- Continuously update knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings. Regular focus on enhancing communication and presentation skill set.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new national customers on-board.
Discretion & Independent Judgment
- Ability to identify customer needs and recommend the appropriate T-Mobile products and services
- Review accounts and determine opportunities to maximize sales productivity and then schedule events for individual liable account growth
Functional & Technical Skills
- Superior professional selling, prospecting, funnel and account management skills
- Proficiency in windows-based software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior negotiation and closing experience.
- Must have a valid Drivers license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
- 5 Yrs Outside sales experience with 2 years of sales in enterprise level accounts and a demonstrated history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment
- 2 Yrs Cold Calling experience
- 2 Yrs Experience in developing presentations and presenting to senior level executives
- 1 Yr Experience in wireless telecommunications desired
- Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills with keen ability to address highly complex customer issues.
- Proven track record of success in a commissioned environment
- Strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Approximate 60% of time traveling
- Ability to work in field majority of the day calling on clients
- Local day travel only
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Req Number: 11017552