ManTech International Corporation is seeking an Information Assurance Specialist primarily responsible for all aspects of information assurance (IA) related activities of customer information systems, ensuring compliance with government IA and C&A directives / policies / guidelines, and development and delivery of IA training to the customer base. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Will support auditing of a PL3 network and other automated information systems
· Will support data transfer agent (DTA) function to include data uploads and downloads
· Will perform DTA training and PL3 network training
· Responsible for development and review of System Security Plans
· Provide support to the certification and accreditation team
· Support Information System Certifications and provide DAA with recommendation for Accreditation
· Maintain/Monitor CASTS (Facilities and IA) database for all Information Systems Certifications
· Participate in Community Working Groups
· Participate in CCB
· Participate in Network Spiral Development efforts
· Manage system access requests and user agreements
· Liaison to the AT&L helpdesk in support of NIPRnet, SIPRnet, JWICS and Stand Alone Laptops.
· Perform imaging of laptop and desktop hard drives as well as performing security updates
· Conduct installations of Stand-alone computers
· Provide IT support to SAP governance meetings
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Information Systems/Information Assurance and a minimum of 1 year in Special Access Program (SAP) experience. Requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Candidate will also be subject to a polygraph.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.