The Sales Associate is the number one position responsible for delivering T-Mobile's aspiration of being America's Most Highly Regarded Service Company. The Sales Associate exemplifies Delivering Customer Delight with an attitude of service to the customer while generating sales.
- Customer - Through the use of Delivering Customer Delight build relationships with customers and understand their needs. Deliver a strong genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend T-Mobile to their friends and family. Make wireless terms, products and services seem simple and understandable. Ensure that every need the customer has when coming into the store is met before they leave, right fitting the solution and making sure you set them up for success through the customer on-boarding process. Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable, simple and by solving the whole problem. Provide Store Management with feedback and solutions to improve customer service and sales results. Ability to handle multiple priorities and customers. Know and use the store systems to support the Customer Experience, including the Point of Sale and Customer Account Management; give support to co-workers when needed.
- Employee - Support team members in serving customers and doing store operations tasks such as cleaning, merchandising, etc. Share customer experiences with the rest of your team including management. Cross-train and coach among store staff. Refer candidates that would be a good fit with T-Mobile. Celebrate individual achievements and team successes. Stay current on T-Mobile's web based resource and instructor led trainings.
- Owner - Maintain a neat, clean, organized store environment at all times. Adhere to T-Mobile's Code of Conduct, Dress Code and T-Mobile Values. Understand the purpose of the Employee Handbook and Sales Associate Compensation Plan. Assist in setting-up, refreshing and clearing the store's visual displays and interactive devices. Know and use the store systems to support the Customer Experience, including Point of Sale and Customer Account Management; know where and how to get support when needed. Take personal responsibility for staying current on all store communications and asking follow-up questions as needed. Increase personal proficiency at store operations tasks; share tips and experience with other Sales Associates to build their proficiency. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication including written and verbal skills
- Utilize T-Mobile Values to right fir the customer and deliver results
- Prior customer service and sales experience
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (NYSE: DT) and one of the nation's leading companies in mobile communications. We serve more than 30 million customers nationwide and have more than 40,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans. At T-Mobile, we pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them.
You can also expect that it will be high energy from day one at T-Mobile: career growth, personal recognition, and diversity are all part of the mix. You'll enjoy competitive pay, special employee phone plans, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental coverage, a great company-matched 401(k) plan, advanced training, and more.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Click here to learn more about working in our Retail stores by watching this video featuring our employees.
Req Number: 12002565