As a Customer Care Specialist, you will maximize customer satisfaction for our HHonors Members by responding to incoming telephone calls , from members pertaining to their accounts, promotional mailings and statements, point accruals, redemption and other aspects of the HHonors program. You will consistently provide top notch service with a focus on reservation sales, ensuring high occupancy rates and sales are achieved.
In addition you will:
- Maximize number of calls taken on a daily basis, while consistently meeting all minimum performance Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Responds to member requests in a friendly manner and follow up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Performs data entry by enrolling new members and posting missing stays to member’s account
- Issue rewards and reissues membership materials upon request
- Contact individual properties, when appropriate, to address matters relating to member’s accounts while improving the program’s effectiveness by providing effective communication and feedback
- Participates in special projects or programs as assigned
- Actively participate in recurrent training and employee feedback sessions, including providing unsolicited feedback to offer suggestions for improving the customer experience.
- Continuously increase knowledge about all on-going Hilton promotions by using the promotion database
Required Job Schedule Requirements:
- Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer focused role
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Strong computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Ability to sit for 4 hours taking back to back inbound calls
- Ability to pass reference checks, drug screen, and a criminal background
Required Technical Job Requirements
- In this work at home position you will need to be available to work 20 to 29 hours per week in a flexible schedule consisting of mostly MID DAY hours with an approx. start time between 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Schedules will include weekend hours and some holidays.
- You must be available for our 6 week training program held onsite Monday through Friday for the first four weeks. The last 2 weeks may include Saturdays. Training will begin on: April 23rd
- You must reside within 50 miles of our office location (2050 Chennault Drive Carrollton, TX 75006), and have a dedicated land line with a local area code (to 972) by the New Hire Orientation date (cellular phones, or VoIP phones are not acceptable)
- Intel x86 compatible personal computer with CD burning capability and sound card, and a minimum of 512mb Ram memory, and a compatible monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not acceptable)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
- Previous Call Center experience