Airfield Operations Analyst I
Beale Afb, CA United States
- Supervises and performs airfield management functions and activities.
- Coordinates with aircrews, air traffic control, and various base agencies that provide for safe operation of aircraft in the airfield environment and through national and international airspace.
- Procures, maintains, and produces information on safe operation of aircraft through the national and international air-space system.
- Information includes flight plans, Flight Information Publications, aeronautical charts and maps, Notice to Airmen (NOTAM), local airfield and navigational aid status, and weather information.
- Directs, assists, and provides aircrews with information and services to accomplish operational activities relating to air-field management and flight planning.
- Coordinates with base agencies to meet aircrew requirements for billeting, messing, refueling, transportation, and transient aircraft maintenance.
- Inspects airfields.
- Plans and coordinates airfield construction.
- Ensures a safe operating environment for personnel and aircraft operation.
- Performs mobile airfield management functions and activities for worldwide deployment of USAF aircraft.
- Implements all aspects of Bird/Aircraft Strike Hazard prevention including depredation
- Required Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years airfield operation experience
- Completed Air Combat Command Airfield Operations Management Course
- Excellent customer service
Job code: 377636