We are looking for a Project Administrator-Equipment
to join our Trane Albany Sales Office.
This position is responsible for routine project documentation, materials, status monitoring, and administrative closeout of each project. The Project Administrator interacts closely with the Account Manager and assigned project staff to ensure the timely completion of each project.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders and reconciling purchase order issues for enabling.
- Process documents for service claims sales allowances, retrofit, and labor warranty.
- Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job tracking system.
- Communicates effectively with other team members concerning project management process.
- Pulls job credit number and assist with credit supplement processing.
- Obtains Trane and vendor estimated ship dates and update appropriate schedules.
- Assists with communication to customers regarding shipping updates.
- Forwards warranty standard documents to customers.
- Manages receipt of installation operation and maintenance manuals (IOMs).
- Distributes IOM’s to customers.
- Assists with distribution and receipt of submittals.
- Responsible for general administrative functions to support the equipment fulfillment process.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.